Wednesday, June 12, 2013

CLEANSHIELD CONTACT =08033779521

Letter from the Inventor

Let me introduce myself: My name is AL Siamon. I am 80 years young. Most of my family died relatively young from diseases, such as heart trouble, colitis, and cancer, which lead me to my life’s work. I have been working for more than 50 years to develop products for the betterment of humanity. During these past 4 years I have been doing research primarily in Africa and North America. My Africa work has been concentrated in the countries of Nigeria, Ivory Coast, and Liberia with doctors, hospitals and missionaries. The results of my research conclusively show the human body can be healthy if given the opportunity. It is all about ridding your body of the acid build-up in the body. The medical science world knows that if your body is acidic you can and will most likely get sick. Yet it offers no drugs or viable solutions to quickly remove the acid. My research has proven conclusively that Balance 7 can and will rapidly bring the immune system to such a high degree of effectiveness to cause the body’s release of toxin buildup, resulting in the eradication of diseases that have plagued man for so long. Balance 7 does not kill anything. It does not kill viruses or bacteria, rather, triggers the immune system to do what God intended it to do. I have no reservations in describing Balance 7 as being synonymous with the words longevity and health. It is a blend of all-natural ingredients and has no known side effects. Balance 7 can and will change your life for the better.
Sincerely,
Al Siamon

5 Comments:

At December 4, 2013 at 5:07 AM , Blogger albina N muro said...

check this site out ~! apoteket sverige

 
At February 1, 2014 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am 80 years young. Most of my family died relatively young from diseases, such as heart trouble, colitis, and cancer, which lead me to my life’s work. here

 
At June 4, 2016 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

In Ghana where can I get some.if I want some. Send the feedback to my mail at do

DK.eshundkej@mail.com.

 
At June 4, 2016 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

In Ghana where can I get some.if I want some. Send the feedback to my mail at do

DK.eshundkej@mail.com.

 
At April 27, 2019 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Kais Vadim said...


Although therapy has become more tolerable and once daily FDC tables have made it easier to adhere to prescribed treatment, it still requires that patients take their medication regularly to achieve sustained viral suppression. When treatment adherence is inadequate and replication is therefore not suppressed, But dr itua promised and fulfilled his promised to me as he said I will share his work to people that are suffering from Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis A/B, Fibroid, HIV/ Aids, Alzheimer's disease, Arthritis, Copd, Diabetes, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Fibromyalgia, Parkinson's disease, I have read a lot of testimony online from Jesus McKinney,Achima Abelard and Tara Omar on how dr itua heal them with his herbal medicine I contacted him on Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then we talk on whatsapp +2348149277967 he gave me instruction on how to drink it for two weeks then after drinking it for two weeks I went for test then I find out I was cured of HIV, I thank him allot i also send him some money for appreciation, Contact this great herbal doctor if you are a sick person.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home